How churches began – Acts 1-12
Bible studies that include an introduction, context, section headings and open discussion questions. Copy the two pages back to back and fold it in the middle to A5 size so that Prayer comes first and Obey and Share at the end.
Revival: the working of the Holy Spirit to renew the lives and spirit of Christians. A fresh look at true worship, God’s love and its effect on our minds and heart. A close look at feelings versus faith. Explore how God rekindles our reverence to refocus our perspectives and activities.
This page is under construction in 2021.
- Jesus taken up (Acts 1:1-11)
- Matthias chosen (Acts 1:12-23)
- The coming of the Holy Spirit (Acts 2:1-21)
- Peter’s address – (Acts 2:22-41)
- First church gatherings (Acts 2:42-47)
- Peter’s second address (Acts 3:1-26)
- Believer’s prayer (Acts 4:1-31)
- Sin in the church (Acts 4:32 – 5:11)
- Apostles persecuted (Acts 5:17-42)
- Church administration (Acts 6:1-7)
- Martyrdom of Stephen (Acts 6:8-15; 7:51-60)
- Philip & the Ethiopian (Acts 8:26-40)
- Saul’s conversion (Acts 9:1-19)
- Peter’s vision (Acts 10:1 – 11:12)
- The church in Antioch (Acts 11:19-30)
- The persecuted church (Acts 12:1-18)